Are you suffering from “I can’t afford a staff member” but you can’t grow your business without one?
Key Points in the Conversation with Annette Lackovic:
- How cost effective it is to hire a virtual assistant (also known as a V.A.)
- How to train them, the biggest mistake to avoid when you have one.
- How to keep them when you find a ‘Gem’ V.A.
- Getting Investor Ready
- The Secrets In Hiring Your V.A ‘Dream Team’
- How to systemize so you are not overwhelmed
- The Importance of being able to scale your business
Barbara Turley is an investor, entrepreneur & a wealth strategist for ambitious women who are ready to get their money pumping to fuel their life vision and feel more alive. She has launched two of her own businesses – Energise Wealth – a wealth strategy and coaching business that meets women at whatever stage they are at in their wealth journey – and Virtual Angel Hub – a business that recruits, trains and manages superstar ‘Virtual Angels’ that can fly into any business and free the business owner to focus on growth and scalability.
During her 15-year financial markets career she was a trader for some of the world’s largest investment banks, successfully traded her own money, managed relationships with some of Australia’s largest wealth management businesses and became a major shareholder in a $3 billion asset management business and several other high growth companies.
She is also an adventure lover and a self-confessed idea junkie with a passion for inspiring women to step into their power, overcome their resistance to money and embrace it as the ultimate tool designed to enable our greatest visions.