In this podcast episode, hear from Barbara Turley on how to use virtual assistants to scale your business. Barbara’s mission is to “eradicate small business overwhelm” by simplifying the offshore outsourcing process and facilitating cost-effective business scalability. This allows businesses to free up time and energy so they can go to the next level. Barbara is also the host of the Virtual Success Show podcast.
Key Points in the Conversation with The Nancy Gaines Show:
- How Barbara started recruiting Virtual Assistants and how she started her business
- What services The Virtual Hub virtual assistants can provide to business owners
- The importance of creating a training program for clients to teach them how to systemize and how to get set up properly before working with a virtual assistant
- Tips on when are the right time to break up with a virtual assistant
- Barbara introduces her own podcast show Virtual Success Show where she and Matt Malouf tackle various topics on outsourcing, shifting mindset, and working with virtual teams.
- Advice for people interested to contact Barbara and hire a virtual assistant from The Virtual Hub.