Today we are talking to a very successful woman who seems to be superwoman. Barbara Turley is an investor, entrepreneur, and Founder & CEO of The VirtualHub – a business she started by accident that exploded in the space of 12 months to become one of the leading companies that recruits, trains, and manages virtual assistants for businesses who need to free up time and energy so they can go to the next level.
She built this business while pregnant with her first child and grew it amidst the busyness of raising an infant. Her warmth and inspiration are necessary for any entrepreneurial leader to hear, especially if you want to get more done in less time.
Key Points in the Conversation with The Leadership Coaching Group:
- How Barbara was juggling her time having a business and having a baby
- Where the business started and how delegation and systemization started
- What Barbara went through personally as she evolved from being a mom and a businesswoman
- How you can do more in less time
- Building a team, delegating to people and reporting
- How to maximize usage of a virtual assistant
- Reasons you fail with a virtual assistant
- What are the common leadership mistakes that most people make when trying to delegate work
- The operation at The Virtual Hub (recruitment, training, and management of virtual assistants)