Barbara Turley: Founder of The Virtual Hub Ltd
Barbara Turley is an investor, entrepreneur, and Founder & CEO of The Virtual Hub – a business she started by accident that exploded in the space of 12 months to become one of the leading companies that recruits, trains, and manages virtual assistants for businesses who need to free up time and energy so they can go to the next level.
With a strong focus on customized training and ongoing career development, Barbara ensures that the team is trained in cutting-edge programs (like HubSpot, Ontraport, etc.) to best meet their clients’ unique needs in digital marketing, social media, personal assistant services, and administrative support.
Barbara is also a mom (to her gorgeous daughter Ruby), wife to her best friend Eti and an adventure lover with a passion for horses, skiing, tennis, and spending time in nature.
Key Points in the Conversation with The Project Egg Show:
- Why Barbara left a job as an investment banker
- The relationship between structure and chaos
- How to get customers without a website, logo, etc. by solving a super niche problem in the market
- Barbara’s real story of entrepreneurial pain
- Advice for every entrepreneur in their 20’s