Barbara is an investor and entrepreneur with a keen interest in scalable business models, systems, processes and automation, content marketing and the power of inspired and empowered teams.
During her 15 year financial markets career she was a trader for some of the world’s largest investment banks, successfully traded her own money, managed relationships with some of Australia’s largest wealth management businesses and became an early stage investor in a number of very successful, disruptive financial services companies.
Today she is an investor, entrepreneur and Founder & CEO of The Virtual Hub – a business she started by accident that exploded in the space of 12 months to become one of the leading companies that recruits, trains and manages virtual assistants in the digital marketing and social media space for businesses who need to free up time and energy so they can go to the next level.
She is also the Founder of Energise Wealth, an online platform for ambitious women who want to create wealth and impact from whatever stage they are at in their wealth journey.
She is an adventure lover and a self-confessed idea junkie with a passion for inspiring women to step into their power, overcome their resistance to money and embrace it as the ultimate tool designed to enable our greatest visions.
Key Points in the Conversation with Your Superior Self:
- How Barbara found The Virtual Hub out from Virtual Angel Hub
- Barbara talks about what a Virtual Assistant is
- What services a Virtual Assistant can offer
- Issues Barbara faced upon leaving the corporate world and starting the business
- How mindset affects your overall way of running the business
- How Barbara’s decision-making changed then and now especially with business decisions
- A few tips on how to leave the corporate world and never have to go back