Barbara Turley on Virtual Assistants
Barbara Turley is an investor and entrepreneur and a founder and the CEO of The Virtual Hub, a business that she started by accident that exploded in the space of 12 months to become one of the leading companies that recruits trains and manages virtual assistants for businesses who need to free up time and energy so they can go to the next level with a strong focus on customized training and ongoing career development.
Barbara ensures that her team is trained in cutting edge programs like HubSpot, Ontraport, and some others to best meet their client’s unique needs in digital marketing, social media, personal assistant services, and administrative support.
Barbara is an adventure lover with a passion for horses, skiing, tennis, and spending time in nature
Key Points in the Conversation with Tony Richards of Better than Before Podcast:
- How Barbara Turley started The Virtual Hub
- Why using virtual assistance as an outsourcing tool is the new lean business model
- Know what to delegate and where you’re spending your time
- The reasons why people fail with virtual assistants
- How to know when having virtual assistants is not working for you
- When to add another virtual assistant to your team
“We focus very heavily on client success. We’re not just about churning through VAs and clients, we actually want to partner with the clients that we have and with all of our VAs to grow their careers, grow these companies and sort of have win-win-win scenarios”
“The job of running a company or building a business, it doesn’t really matter how small it is, I sort of see the job of the business owner or the business operator, as the person who needs to kind of facilitate the system, process team structures and to get those things moving”