Barbara Turley’s mission is to eradicate “small business overwhelm” by simplifying the offshore outsourcing process and facilitating cost-effective business scalability. She is the featured guest on Go For Launch Podcast.
She is the founder and CEO of The Virtual Hub, a virtual assistant recruitment and management agency that is disrupting a stale industry. Rather than doing business “the usual way,” The Virtual Hub creates their own virtual assistant successes through deep training programs including software like Hubspot and Ontraport, as well as ongoing career development and customized coaching to best serve each of their clients.
Key Points in the Conversation with Brandon Uttley of Go For Launch:
- Why Business Owners fail with their virtual assistants
- Common Mistakes to Avoid when working with a virtual assistant
- Why training virtual assistants is important
- The importance of having the right systems and processes in your business
- Setting up and Managing Expectations
- Common Tasks that a virtual assistant can do for you
- The gap that people need to overcome mentally in order to offload more of their tasks to a virtual assistant
- Best productivity apps that you can use to get more done with virtual assistants
“I realized how important it is to actually find virtual assistants that are talented and smart we don’t even hire people with any experience. We’re looking for smart, coachable characters like good, strong moral character, work ethic, behavior, and enthusiasm for what it is we do because you can teach the rest”
“Every single business has departments, you’ve got marketing, sales, product delivery, inventory. And if you break any business down into the departments, there are always tasks that are processed driven that need to be done daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly to keep the engine of that business moving forward”